Terms & Conditions
VERB has no affiliation with nor is sponsored by Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc.
Subscribers to the Information must sign The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (“NASDAQ OMX”) Subscriber Agreement (“Agreement”) or its equivalent in order to receive the Information (Refer to definition in Section 12). While all terms are important, NASDAQ OMX asks that you pay particular attention to the following conditions. For additional information, refer to the sections referenced at the end of each condition.
Restrictions on uses and transfers: The subscriber (“Subscriber”) may not provide access to information described herein (“Information”) or transfer this Agreement to others. The Information is only for use as described by the Non-Professional or Professional Subscriber (for U.S. Information) and Business or Private (for non-US. Information) definitions. [Section 12]
Most types of damages are excluded and remaining damages are limited: NASDAQ OMX is not liable for trading losses, lost profits or incidental, consequential or other indirect damages, even if the Information is untimely or incorrect. Other damages (if any) are strictly limited (in contract, tort or otherwise) to a capped amount. [Section 6 and Section 7]
No implied or statutory warranties or duties: All warranties and duties (if any) are eliminated. There are no express warranties, except for a Limited Warranty regarding efforts only. Stock quotes might not be current and/or accurate. [Section 7]
Subscriber provides an indemnity: Subscriber indemnifies NASDAQ OMX and holds NASDAQ OMX harmless for any Claims or Losses (as described in Section 9) resulting from Subscriber’s breach of the Agreement, from Subscriber’s infringement of a third-party’s intellectual property rights or from any third-party lawsuit related to Subscriber’s use or receipt of Information. [Section 9]
Notices; Notification of Changes. All notices and other communications (except for invoices) required to be given in writing under this Agreement shall be directed to the signatories or, in the alternative, to the individuals identified in subsections (a) and (b) below. Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given (i) upon actual receipt (or date of first refusal) by the parties, or (ii) upon constructive receipt (or date of first refusal) if sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or any other delivery method that actually obtains a signed delivery receipt, to the following addresses or to such other address as any party hereto shall hereafter specify by prior written notice to the other party or parties below, or (iii) upon posting the notice or other communication on the NASDAQTrader website or a successor site. If an email address is provided, NASDAQ OMX may, in lieu of the above, give notice to or communicate with Subscriber by email addressed to the persons identified in subsection (a) or to such other email address or persons as Subscriber shall hereafter specify by prior written notice. By providing an email address, Subscriber agrees that any receipt received by NASDAQ OMX from Subscriber’s service provider or internet computer server indicating that the email was received shall be deemed proof that Subscriber received the message. If Subscriber cannot see or printout all or any portion of the message, Subscriber agrees that it is Subscriber’s responsibility to contact NASDAQ OMX at (301) 978–5307.
Governing Law; Construction: Everything relating to this Agreement is governed by the laws as detailed in per Appendix 1. For Information received, this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the jurisdiction of the applicable NASDAQ OMX Market as detailed in Appendix 1. [Appendix 1]
No oral amendments and only NASDAQ OMX may amend: The Agreement may not be altered orally and may only be altered by NASDAQ OMX pursuant to an agreement procedure which includes notice to either the Subscriber or the Distributor. Failure to terminate the Agreement before, or use of Information thereafter, an amendment will be the Subscriber’s consent (or confirmation of earlier consent) to the amendment. [Section 10 and Section 11]
Distributors can impact Subscriber’s rights but not NASDAQ OMX’s rights: A Distributor does not have the authority to change the Agreement. Distributors are obligated to provide notice of NASDAQ OMX changes to the Subscriber. However, if they do not, NASDAQ OMX’s notice to the Distributor is still effective, as to Subscriber including notice of cancellation. [Summary and Section 12].
Requirements of Self-Regulatory Organization; Actions To Be Taken In Fulfillment of Statutory Obligations. Subscriber acknowledges that NASDAQ OMX may be under certain restrictions when offering the Information, as detailed in Appendix 1. [Section 1]
Please review the following terms and conditions of the NASDAQ OMX Global Subscriber Agreement before you complete the Signature Section: You must be 18 years of age and must designate yourself as either a Non-Professional or Professional and Business or Private Subscriber in the following section, based on the definitions provided in Section 12. To qualify as Non- Professional or Private Subscriber, you must meet all the terms set forth in Section 12. By completing this section, I agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this NASDAQ OMX Global Subscriber Agreement.
The Distributor and its agents may not modify or waive any term of this Agreement. Any attempt to modify this Agreement, except by NASDAQ OMX, is void.
- USE OF DATA. Subscriber may not sell, lease, furnish or otherwise permit or provide access to the Information to any other Person or to any other office or place. Subscriber will not engage in the operation of any illegal business use or permit anyone else to use the Information, or any part thereof, for any illegal purpose or violate any NASDAQ OMX or Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Rule or any Financial Services Authority Rule (“FSA”) or other applicable law, rule or regulation. Subscriber may not present the Information rendered in any unfair, misleading or discriminatory format. Subscriber shall take reasonable security precautions to prevent unauthorized Persons from gaining access to the Information.
- Non-Professional or Private Subscriber — For Non-Professional or Private Subscriber, the Information is licensed only for personal use. By representing to Distributor that Subscriber is a Non- Professional or Private Subscriber, or by continuing to receive the Information at a Non-Professional or Private Subscriber rate, Subscriber is affirming to Distributor and to NASDAQ OMX that Subscriber meets the definition of Non-Professional or Business Subscriber as set forth in Section 12 of this Agreement. A Non-Professional or Private Subscriber shall comply promptly with any reasonable request from NASDAQ OMX for information regarding the Non-Professional Subscriber’s receipt, processing, display and redistribution of the Information.
- Professional or Business Subscriber — For Professional or Business Subscriber, the Information is licensed for the internal business use and/or personal use of the Professional or Business Subscriber. Professional or Business Subscribers may, on a non-continuous basis, furnish limited amounts of the Information to customers in written advertisements, correspondence or other literature or during voice telephonic conversations not entailing computerized voice, automated information inquiry systems or similar technologies. Upon request, Professional or Business Subscribers shall make its premises available to NASDAQ OMX for physical inspection of Distributor’s Service and of Professional or Business Subscriber’s use of the Information (including review of any records regarding use of or access to the Information and the number and locations of all devices that receive Information), all at reasonable times, upon reasonable notice, to ensure compliance with this Agreement.
- PROPRIETARY DATA. NASDAQ OMX grants to Subscriber a nonexclusive, non-transferable license during the term of the Agreement to receive and use the Information transmitted to it by Distributor and thereafter, to use such Information as permitted under the terms of this Agreement and/or the NASDAQ OMX Requirements. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that NASDAQ OMX has proprietary rights to the Information that originates on or derives from markets regulated or operated by NASDAQ OMX, and compilation or other rights to Information gathered from other sources. Subscriber further acknowledges and agrees that NASDAQ OMX ‘s third-party information providers have exclusive proprietary rights to their respective Information. In the event of any misappropriation or misuse by Subscriber or anyone who accesses the Information through Subscriber, NASDAQ OMX or its third-party information providers shall have the right to obtain injunctive relief for its respective materials. Subscriber will attribute source as appropriate under all the circumstances.
- PAYMENT. Subscriber shall assume full and complete responsibility for the payment of any taxes, charges or assessments imposed on Subscriber or NASDAQ OMX (except for federal, state or local income taxes, if any, imposed on NASDAQ OMX) by any foreign or domestic national, state, provincial or local governmental bodies, or subdivisions thereof, and any penalties or interest relating to the provision of the Information to Subscriber. Interest shall be due from the date of the invoice to the time that the amount(s) that are due have been paid. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the termination of the Distributor’s Service for failure to make payments shall not be considered an improper limitation of access by NASDAQ OMX. For Professional or Business Subscribers, if any payment is due directly to NASDAQ OMX under this Agreement, payment in full is due NASDAQ OMX in immediately available funds, in the currency specified by NASDAQ OMX by a check to NASDAQ OMX, by electronic funds transfer to an NASDAQ OMX Global Subscriber Agreement institution of NASDAQ OMX’s choosing or by any other form of payment as specified by NASDAQ OMX in Appendix 1, within fifteen (15) days of the date of an invoice, whether or not use is made of, or access is made to, the Information.
- SYSTEM. Subscriber acknowledges that NASDAQ OMX, in its sole discretion, may from time-to-time make modifications to its system or the Information. Such modifications may require corresponding changes to be made in Distributor’s Service. Changes or the failure to make timely changes by Distributor or Subscriber may sever or affect Subscriber’s access to or use of the Information. NASDAQ OMX shall not be responsible for such effects. NASDAQ OMX does not endorse or approve any equipment, Distributor or Distributor’s Service.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. NASDAQ OMX shall endeavor to offer the Information as promptly and accurately as is reasonably practicable. In the event that the Information is not available as a result of failure by NASDAQ OMX to perform its obligations under this Agreement, NASDAQ OMX will endeavor to correct any such failure. If the Information is not available, is delayed, is interrupted, is incomplete, is not accurate or is otherwise materially affected for a continuous period of four (4) hours or more during the time that NASDAQ OMX regularly transmits the Information due to the fault of NASDAQ OMX (except for a reason permitted in this Agreement or in NASDAQ OMX’s agreement with the Distributor), Subscriber’s or any other Person’s exclusive remedy against NASDAQ OMX shall be:
- If Subscriber or any other Person continues to receive the Information or any other data and/or information offered by NASDAQ OMX, a prorated month’s credit of any monies due, if any, for the affected Information directly to NASDAQ OMX from Subscriber or, if applicable, from said other Person, for the period at issue; or
- If Subscriber or any other Person no longer receives either the Information or any other data and/or information offered by NASDAQ OMX, a prorated month’s refund of any monies due for the affected Information directly to NASDAQ OMX from Subscriber or, if applicable, from said other Person, for the period at issue.
Such credit or refund shall, if applicable, be requested in writing to NASDAQ OMX with all pertinent details. Beyond the warranties stated in this section, there are no other warranties of any kind — express, implied, statutory (including without limitation, timeliness, truthfulness, sequence, completeness, accuracy, freedom from interruption), implied warranties arising from trade usage, course of dealing, course of performance or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Except as may otherwise be set forth herein, NASDAQ OMX shall not be liable to Subscriber, its Distributor or any other Person for indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental loss or damage (including, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of anticipated profits, loss by reason of shutdown in operation or increased expenses of operation, cost of cover or other indirect loss or damage) of any nature arising from any cause whatsoever, even if NASDAQ OMX has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- NASDAQ OMX shall not be liable to Subscriber or any other Person for any unavailability, interruption, delay, incompleteness or inaccuracy of the Information that lasts less than four (4) continuous hours during the time that NASDAQ OMX regularly transmits the Information or if the Information is materially affected for less than four (4) continuous hours during the time that NASDAQ OMX regularly transmits the Information.
- If NASDAQ OMX is for any reason held liable to Subscriber or to any other Person, whether in tort or in contract, the liability of NASDAQ OMX within a single year of the Agreement (one year from the effective data of the Agreement) is limited to an amount of Subscriber’s damages that are actually incurred by Subscriber in reasonable reliance (combined with the total of all claims or losses of Subscriber’s Distributor and any other Person claiming through, on behalf of or as harmed by Subscriber) and which amount does not exceed the lesser of:
- For Subscriber or any other person that continues to receive the Information or any other data and/or Information offered by NASDAQ OMX, a prorated month’s credit of any monies due directly to NASDAQ OMX from Subscriber or, if applicable, from any other Person, for the Information at issue during the period at issue, or if Subscriber or any other Person no longer receives either the Information or any other data and/or information offered by NASDAQ OMX, a refund of any monies due directly to NASDAQ OMX from Subscriber or, if applicable, from any other Person, for the Information at issue during the period at issue; or
- This section shall not relieve NASDAQ OMX, Subscriber or any other Person from liability for damages that result from their own gross negligence or willful tortious misconduct or from personal injury or wrongful death claims.
- Subscriber and NASDAQ OMX understand and agree that the terms of this section reflect a reasonable allocation of risk and limitation of liability.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. NASDAQ OMX and its third-party information providers make no warranties of any kind — express, implied or statutory (including without limitation, timeliness, truthfulness, sequence, completeness, accuracy, freedom from interruption), any implied warranties arising from trade usage, course of dealing, course of performance or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose or noninfringement.
- THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS’ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. VERB has no affiliation with Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc. NASDAQ OMX’s third-party information providers shall have no liability for any damages for the accuracy of or for delays or omissions in any of the Information provided by them, whether direct or indirect, lost profits, special or consequential damages of the Subscriber or any other Person seeking relief through Subscriber, even if the third-party information providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the liability of the third-party information providers or their affiliates to Subscriber or any other Person seeking relief through Subscriber pursuant to any cause of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed the fee paid by Subscriber or any other Person seeking relief through Subscriber, as applicable.
- CLAIMS AND LOSSES. Subscriber will indemnify NASDAQ OMX and hold NASDAQ OMX and its employees, officers, directors and other agents harmless from any and all Claims or Losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by Subscriber with the terms and conditions hereof; (b) any third-party actions related to Subscriber’s receipt and use of the Information, whether authorized or unauthorized under the Agreement. Each party warrants and represents and will indemnify and hold harmless (and in every case, NASDAQ OMX shall be permitted to solely defend and settle) another party (including NASDAQ OMX) and their officers, directors, employees and other agents, against any Claims or Losses arising from, involving or relating to a claim of infringement or other violation of an intellectual property right by the indemnifying party, its actions or omissions, equipment or other property. This right is conditioned on the indemnified party giving prompt written notice to the indemnifying party (as does not prejudice the defense) of the Claims or Losses and providing cooperation in the defense of the Claims or Losses (without waiver of attorney-client, work-product or other legal privilege, or disclosure of information legally required to be kept confidential).
- TERMINATION. Subscriber acknowledges that NASDAQ OMX, when required to do so in fulfillment of statutory obligations, may by notice to Distributor unilaterally limit or terminate the right of any or all Persons to receive or use the Information and that Distributor will immediately comply with any such notice and will terminate or limit the furnishing of the Information and confirm such compliance by notice to NASDAQ OMX. Any affected Person will have available to it such procedural protections as are provided by the Act and applicable rules thereunder. In addition to terminations permitted under the Distributor’s agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by Subscriber with thirty (30) days written notice to Distributor and by NASDAQ OMX with thirty (30) days written notice either to Distributor or Subscriber. NASDAQ OMX may also alter any term of this Agreement with ninety (90) days written notice either to Distributor or Subscriber, and any use after such date is deemed acceptance of the new terms. In the event of Subscriber breach, discovery of the untruth of any representation of Subscriber, or where directed by the SEC in its regulatory authority, NASDAQ OMX may terminate this Agreement with not less than three (3) days written notice to Subscriber provided either by NASDAQ OMX or Distributor.
- AMENDMENTS/AGREEMENT. Except as otherwise provided herein, no provision of this Agreement may be amended, modified or waived. No failure on the part of NASDAQ OMX or Subscriber to exercise, no delay in exercising and no course of dealing with respect to any right, power or privilege under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege under this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement or application thereof to any individual, entity or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such terms or provisions to individuals, entities or circumstances other than those as to which they are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each such term and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and of the Distributor’s agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail as between NASDAQ OMX and Subscriber.
Act shall mean the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, applicable only to Information disseminated from a NASDAQ OMX Market in the United States.
Affiliate shall mean any individual, corporation, company, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, trust, association or other entity that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with such party.
Claims or Losses — Any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, judgments, settlements and expenses of whatever nature, whether incurred by or issued against an indemnified party or a third party, including, without limitation, (a) indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental loss or damage, (including, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of anticipated profits, loss by reason of shutdown in operation or increased expenses of operation or other indirect loss or damage), and (b) administrative costs, investigatory costs, litigation costs and auditors’ and attorneys’ fees and disbursements (including in-house personnel).
Distributor shall mean Distributor and its Affiliates as identified in writing to NASDAQ OMX. For purposes of this agreement, “Distributor” shall mean “Vendor”.
Distributor’s Service — The service from a distributor, including the data processing equipment, software and communications facilities related thereto, for receiving, processing, transmitting, using and disseminating the Information to or by Subscriber.
FSA shall mean a Financial Services Authority in Sweden, the United Kingdom, or other jurisdiction other than the United States.
Information shall mean certain market data and other data disseminated that has been collected, validated, processed, and recorded by the System or other sources made available for transmission to and receipt from either a Distributor or from NASDAQ OMX relating to: a) eligible securities or other financial instruments, markets, products, vehicles, indicators, or devices; b) activities of a NASDAQ OMX Company; c) other information and data from a NASDAQ OMX Company. Information also includes any element of Information as used or processed in such a way that the Information can be identified, recalculated or re-engineered from the processed Information or that the processed Information can be used as a substitute for Information.
NASDAQ OMX shall collectively mean The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., a Delaware limited liability company and its subsidiaries and Affiliates (collectively “NASDAQ OMX”).
NASDAQ OMX Markets shall mean the regulated securities and options exchange subsidiaries of NASDAQ OMX and other regulated market subsidiaries of NASDAQ OMX, including, but not limited to , The NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”), the OMX Nordic Exchange (“OMX”), NASDAQ OMX BX (“BX”), NASDAQ OMX PHLX (“PHLX”), the Philadelphia Board of Trade (“PBOT”), and NASDAQ OMX Europe. The NASDAQ OMX Markets are each a “NASDAQ OMX Market.”
NASDAQ OMX Requirements — All (i) rules, regulations, interpretations, decisions, opinions, orders and other requirements of the SEC or an FSA, as may be applicable based upon the NASDAQ OMX Market from which the Information is received ; (ii) the rules and regulations, disciplinary decision and rule interpretations applicable to NASDAQ OMX Markets (iii) the NASDAQ OMX Markets’ decisions, policies, interpretations, operating procedures, specifications, requirements, and other documentation that is regulatory or technical in nature (including, but not limited to, user guides) published on the NASDAQTrader website located at www.NASDAQTrader.com or another website accessible by and made known to Distributor; and (iv) all other applicable laws, statutes, rules, regulations, orders, decisions, interpretations, opinions, and other requirements, whether promulgated by the United States, England, Sweden or any other applicable jurisdiction (including in the area of intellectual property); and (v) the successors, as they may exist at the time, of the components of the NASDAQ OMX Requirements.
NASDAQ Trader shall mean the website located at www.NASDAQTrader.com or its successor site(s).
Or — Includes the word “and”.
Person — Any natural person, proprietorship, corporation, partnership or other entity whatsoever.
Subscriber — When it appears alone, the word “Subscriber” encompasses all Non-Professional, Private, Professional and Business Subscribers. All subscribers are deemed Professional or Business unless they are qualified as Non-Professional or Private Subscriber.
“System” shall mean any system NASDAQ OMX has developed for the creation and/or dissemination of Information.
THE BIG GAME MMXVII Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
The Big Game has no affiliation with nor is sponsored by Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, Inc.
- Eligibility: THE BIG GAME MMXVII (the “Big Game”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Big Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Administrator: The Big Game is Administered by the Verb World, Inc.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Big Game, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Big Game.
- Promotion Period: The Big Game begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on August 25, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, November 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this contest.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.verb.world/ and sign up for the Big Game by following the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration. You then will receive 1 entry into the Big Game. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Big Game. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Big Game entry services) will void the Big Game. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder and residency of state.
- Drawing: The Administrator will make the selection of the winners by top referrals acquired within defined region and this decision is final and binding. On or about December 1, 2016, Administrator will select the names of the first prize winners by top referrals acquired within defined region during the Promotion Period for the prizes. The potential winners will be notified by email. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of referrals to the pre-launch waitlist during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest(s) is/are a minor in his/her state of residence) (each) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, by September 2, 2016: an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
- Prize: Thee (3) grand prize winners will receive two (2) tickets to Super Bowl MMXVII game Feb. 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, two (2) night hotel stay in a Houston, TX area hotel, roundtrip airfare for two (2) from home state to Houston, TX. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Administrator reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. The prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation, meals, beverages, activities, purchases, incidentals, telephone calls or other personal expenses, extra hotel fees, or other hotel charges incurred. Prize may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Big Game constitutes entrant’s consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Big Game is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Big Game Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Big Game Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Big Game Contest and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Big Game Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. In order for The Big Game contest to fund the prizes the app must be downloaded a minimum of 1,000 times from date of release until end of contest period. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Administrator in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of the promotion, a notice will be posted online and the random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, timer permitting. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release and hold Administrator, the NFL Entities (as defined below), the promotional partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: The Big Game has no affiliation with Apple, Inc. or Alphabet, inc. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Big Game, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the NFL Entities (as defined below), Verb World, Inc., and their respective shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Big Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Big Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Big Game or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Big Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Big Game and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Big Game entry; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Big Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, or Palm Beach County Circuit Court of West Palm Beach, Florida; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Big Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Big Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Big Game Results: Winning results will be posted on www.verb.world. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Big Game Contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Big Game Contest in any way.